Monday 29 July 2013

Long Distance Relationship Quotes

Im in a long distance relationship and sometimes quotes helps me get through by the day where we are far apart. This are some of the quotes I love best and some made by me. I hope you find it in your heart to face the aching feeling inside being away from those you love and patience in waiting for the days you might be reunited again. God Bless Our Relationships.

1. Distance means so little when someone mean so much.

2. Those hopes of seeing you again one day help me stay strong during these days of loneliness without you.

3. We may be an ocean apart but in my heart you will never be that far.

4. Far in sight but near at heart.

5. No todays can bring me down because the moments we shared yesterdays make me believe that waiting for the tomorrows is worth it because one of the tomorrows, i will see you again.

6. You+I >distance

7. Whenever I want you all I have to do is dream.

8. I dont care how far or how long we are apart. I will always love you.

9. Being apart will just make me love you more because everyday i miss you.

10. No boy is worth my time except you.

11. Sometimes I cant sms you,call or even know where you are,what are you doing and etc. But its enough for me to know that you love me and you will come back to me some day..


So far,most of this quotes are my own. I just love it cuz it reminds me of him.
Being far with the one we love is hard but I just love him too much to even care about the distance. I am happy with his love. =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment